Saturday, November 29, 2014

Friends Make the Best Presents

Hi everyone, Maria here from Maria Lina's Creative Designs, hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving day filled with lots of fun and joy.

For todays project I decided to make a snowy gift bag to give a friend, I used Cardz TV Stamps "Home for Christmas". I had lots fun making the a huge snowflake embellishment for the center of the bag and I just love the little jar hanging from a ball chain with some fake fluffy snow.

Please visit my blog for more details on how it all came together.

Enjoy...
 

 

Happy Crafting!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bag Maria! I love your layered snowflake, so pretty and that little jar is adorable! Your tag is pretty adorable too, I think your friend will love this bag! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!