Monday, November 17, 2014

Let it Snow!


Hi Everyone,

It's my day at Cardz TV Gallery!! I have such a cute card for you today and Mary had the perfect Sentiments too!! So lets start off by showing you the stamps sets I used:

These are some wonderful sentiments and perfect for all your Christmas creations!!!

Now onto my card!

 It's been so long since I done an easel card, so I thought I'd come out with a punch and use a shaped easel card, I simply love it!!!
This snowflake is so perfect for Elsa and she looks so pretty on it!
I hope you enjoy my card!

Recipe:
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

6 comments:

  1. Your card is just adorable. I do love how you created your sweet little Elsa and the snowflake just a super cute idea and a fun fold for a card. Love the stamp sets you chose. Sure can tell you are a gal that definitely creates with passion. Super outstanding creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Frozen card Melissa! I love that you made a shaped easel card, so fabulous! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! Awesome card Melissa!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am pretty new to the world of card-making but where did you find the cute Elsa and are there other Frozen images to buy? Thanks - Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!