Friday, November 7, 2014

O Come Let Us Adore Him

Hi Everyone!
It's Anita from ScrappyHappyMommy and today it's my turn to post a creation using Cardz TV Stamps.
Mary's Stamps are amazing. The sentiments range from puns to Sacred! 

Today, I used a retired Cardz TV Classic Christmas Stamp set and my A Quilted Christmas Cricut Cartridge. 
Although this stamp set is retired, there are many amazing Christmas Stamp sets to choose from!!! You can find a link to her online store here...

Here is my project... 
 The image is from A Quilted Christmas Cricut Cartridge p. 57 and was cut at 3"
 I used metallic papers for the Shepherd boy
The sentiment was stamped using SU Close to Cocoa ink.

Make sure you stop by my personal blog for details and photo's on how I made this.

7 comments:

  1. Oh My Your Christmas card is so beautiful and serene. You really did an outstanding creative job!
    I love this cartridge too and the colors you chose are so perfect. Love this stamp set.
    YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Anita, I am so loving this Christmas card!! You have inspired me to pull out my Quilted Christmas cart and make some Christmas cards. Love, love this card. Hugs, Brenda
    PS: Thanks for getting me back on track with my posting days. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is a beautiful card!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is really beautiful anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!