Friday, November 21, 2014

The Stockings Were Hung...

Hi Everyone!
It's Anita from ScrappyHappyMommy and today it's my turn to post a creation using Cardz TV Stamps.
Today, I used Cardz TV Christmas Joy Stamp set and my two Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon SVG Files called Christmas Stockings and A2 Card Bases 1.

Mary has so many amazing Christmas Stamp sets to choose from!!! You can find a link to her online store here...

Here is my project... 
 My papers are from Recollections  Sugar Plum Christmas Stack

 I added some Cherry Glitter Glue to the holly Berries

Simple inside...

Make sure you stop by my personal blog for details and photo's on how I made this.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Anita you r card is so cute and you really did one fab creative job on your Christmas stocking
    I love it and the colors you chose. You really did make one great Christmas Card and I love that you chose to create a traditional sock....It has such a vintage look and love the stamps you used too. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable card Anita! I love that little stocking, so cute!! I also love the paper stack you used, such pretty papers. I love the traditional colors of this paper even though I like un-traditional colors as well. There is just something about traditional. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!